I’m Fryn (short for Kathryn), I’m 23, and…
- My favourite colour is green (it has been since before I could talk) and yay! I wear green glasses. I also dyed my hair, so there’s that.
- I am currently being treated for depression/EUPD with antidepressants, anti-anxiety tablets and whatever.
- I am dyspraxic – so my writing is bad and things bump into me too easily! I have trouble being coherent when getting a point across, and have to be super-organised or my brain turns into white-noise mushiness and then I forget things… but that doesn’t happen too often anymore. Or, well, I pretend it doesn’t happen often.
- I have hypermobile joints and severe flat-footedness – I use this as an excuse to be lazy, but genuinely, walking long distances makes my feet sore :-S BUT SINCE LOSING WEIGHT, less sore than before! Yayyy!
- I like to go swimming! I like Sciencey Stuff, especially Chemistry – which I was doing a degree in, at university in London, but have stopped.. I explain this in my first post ever. I was briefly also a Chemistry Lab Technician.
- I am creative, I like doing arty/crafty things. I have done a pottery course and my latest thing is crocheting hammocks for my pet rats, cross stitch and a bit of pottery
- I like rock music! My free time is spent with Planet Rock or Spotify playing in the background and my favourites are Muse, the Foo Fighters, Nirvana, and Biffy Clyro. I also love Band of Skulls, and I saw them live! EEEEK! I like other stuff too, and also saw Florence and the Machine live.
- It was an achievement when I managed to watch all three of the Lord of the Rings in a row – I find it hard to concentrate sometimes – but my favourite film is The Godfather, closely followed by Shawshank Redemption. I have also recently gotten into the bottomless pit that is watching Netflix…
Anyway, hope you enjoy reading my blog! Thanks 🙂